Welcome

{A Double Take} Peter's Township Children's Portraits

I know they say that the Third time's the charm... but I really think it's the second time that's the best... I had the pleasure of photographing these two beauties back in the summer on their "turf". The younger sister is a natural ham for the camera... big sister needs some coaxing--she's shy and reserved at first, but since we had "played" earlier in the year, she was ready to go this time! We had a great time hiding ourselves in the curtains in the ballroom at the club they belong to. Not sure the static electricity it created was great for the hairdo's, but we had so much fun we just had to roll with it. Santa won't have to check his list twice on these two... they are a lock for the Nice List :)
I just had to include this one... I call it {Waiting for Santa}
Thanks for a wonderful morning!



0 comments:

Post a Comment