Welcome

{Rockin' the Bump} Pittsburgh Maternity Portraits

Ahhhh... to be young....
Oh! Did you just catch me daydreaming? I was thinking back to my first pregnancy. I thought I was so old having my first baby (it's all relative, you know). My hubby and I joked that we would be the oldest parents at the High School Graduation. (that's so not true, by the way)

This sassy gal is young. She will have the energy to chase her little darling around. She is in for it though if her little girl is half the little girl she was (yes, I've known her for a long time) {wink} but I know she'll be a great Mom. Thanks for the blessing of capturing your beautiful belly... all my best wishes for you and your new baby girl... enjoy the closeness...



2 comments:

Sandy said...

Love #2! And I can *totally* relate to the feeling old thing. :) Don't sweat it - you are beautiful!

Julie said...

I just love your pictures! What kind of camera do you use?

Post a Comment