Welcome

{Spring is Here!} South Pittsburgh Children's Photographer

I was stockpiling wood last week to start building my ark... Enough of the rain, already! But finally... a break from the gloom... a perfect day to take some Spring flowers out for a photo session. They were dressed in their Easter finest and we had a blast chasing each other around while capturing some great moments.  These are a few of the calmer ones, but I had to also throw in some evidence of the bribes I gave them... Thanks for a fun day! (as always, with you girls!)



2 comments:

Sandy said...

So cute! Love the bright, colorful, airy-ness of the photos. I especially love the last one where they are holding up their lollipops - like they are saying "Victorious! We got our lollipops!" Beautiful job, Tracy!

Sarah said...

You always do such a wonderful job with my girls! Thanks for managing to capture "them" regardless of their ages! :)

Post a Comment