Welcome

{Blues Brothers} South Hills Pittsburgh Childrens Portaiture

There is nothing like the love between brothers! I only have one brother... and as of right now, my little girls only have one brother, so it's always so intriguing to me to see the interaction between two little boys. Energy is the best word I can use to describe almost every little boy I've come across... and these fit the bill times two! What fun we had rolling around in the grass and playing tigers--a practice I'm going to have to give up now that my pregnant belly is more like a beach ball than a small bump anymore. (and in case you're wondering... I am rooting for that second boy so my little boy can have a brother--stay tuned for Early August when he or she arrives)
It was so wonderful meeting you, R family! Thanks for playing with me :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment