Welcome

{Dressed in White} Holy First Communion South Pittsburgh Portraits

I think there is nothing prettier than a girl dressed in white... no, I am not taking on wedding clients now. But I did get the lucky opportunity to capture this lovely young lady in her Holy First Communion dress. A little coaxing had to go on, and bribery too, from her dad and mom, but we were able to pull some genuinely beautiful smiles from this charmer, even if we had to resort to using "Justin Bieber" as the joke (and no, he is NOT her boyfriend, as we were told) :)




2 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful young lady.

Sandy said...

Helen took the words right out of my mouth---beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl. I am sure her parents were thrilled with the images you took. Awesome job, Tracy!!

Post a Comment