Welcome

{Family Ties} South Hills Pittsburgh Family Portraits

Never underestimate the benefit of a good babysitter!!! I am so blessed to have one. I even overhear my kids telling her "I love you". That makes me know I made the right choice of a person to take care of my most prized possessions when I am needed elsewhere. (Plus she's 20 and all the energy that goes along with being 20 so she has the stamina to endure... while I must stop and rest every 2 minutes because this baby in my belly is taking up every available inch of space).
So, I wasn't surprised when I got to meet up with the rest of her family for a "Cousins" session and saw how great they were also. (She is a product of her environment, after all).
I hope I was able to convince you...the boys especially... that family pictures weren't the torture session you thought they were going to be :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment