Welcome

{Doing A Double Take} North Hills Family Photographer

Families are fun. I get to meet some real characters--mostly the dads who act like they would rather be anywhere but in my viewfinder. I know what it's like to wrangle your whole family into a family picture. It's like trying to bath a cat. I know this because I have ONE picture of my family. (Try bathing a cat with one arm--that's what trying to take your own family picture is like)
Okay... so enough cat bathing. This family was nothing like that. (scared you, didn't I, "R" family?)
They were so much fun! Two brothers, with fantastic wives and kids, who, at first did not want to be in my viewfinder... but I hope had a really good time. Here is your sneak peak. Caution... lots of photos ahead.





And now... for a little Christmas Joy...


0 comments:

Post a Comment