Welcome

{Gingerbread Girls} South Fayette Children's Photography

These little sisters were yummy enough to eat. This time of year, I am always reminded of gingerbread and the delicious smell that permeates through the house when Gingerbread is baking. I'm one of those Martha Stewart Mom's who bakes the gingerbread houses from scratch every year so the kids can decorate. Okay--quit laughing. Anyone who knows me, knows that I buy the pre-packaged Gingerbread house KIT at Costco and last year, we didn't get around to "assembling" it until February! Oh, well, best of intentions....
But back to the yummy girls... they were so excited to show me their rocking horse, green recorder and stuffed luvies... we had so much fun. Then the dance apparel was put on and it was really a party!
Enjoy a sneak peek into their little magical, gingerbread world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment