Welcome

Future Firefighter? It's in the genes!

Okay... I know it's been awhile. I mean... a LONG while, since I posted anything. I'd like to think that I am gingerly walking back into my job after an extended, extended maternity leave. This post would have you believe that I am just getting back to work. But that would be misleading. I've been working covertly for a little while now but have been really lazy about blogging. So, if I can actually find the alone time to do so, you will see an explosion of posts this week and next updating all the sessions I've managed to sneak in under the radar. (I'm sorry... I just couldn't keep the camera in hibernation for that long)

I'm a messy perfectionist so I will tell you that as hard as it is not to go in chronological order, I am skipping ahead to the most recent session that I just finished editing. This session was amazing for so many reasons. One, because every new life is a celebration. Two, because my very own Dad performed the marriage of this wonderful couple a few years back (okay, 5, but who's counting, er, I guess they are) and Three, because, quite frankly, I am in utter awe and have complete admiration for those who serve to protect us.

This sweet little man is born into a family of Firefighters. Men who risk their lives to save ours. Who run into a burning building when all others are running out. Thank you for your service. Thank you for the honor of capturing your precious little boy so new to this world.

Okay, before ya'll tear up from my sentimental and heart-felt tribute, can I just tell you that I had tears in my eyes when the little man filled his new Pa Pa's hat with more than his little tush :) Good thing we lined it with a washcloth (he he)

Congratulations on your new little firefighter!








2 comments:

Robin Eiszler said...

Love!

Shannon Rizzo said...

Gorgeous! Great job Tracy.

Post a Comment