Welcome

Sweet Hello's and Sad Goodbye's

I've looked forward to meeting these two little munchkins for some time now. Their fabulous mommy was pregnant along the way with me so I never got the chance to take their newborn pictures. I finally got to meet up with them for their 6 month shoot. I just love that age... just starting to sit up on their own, a whole big personality developing and lots of drool (what?... it has a magical, glimmery quality to it on camera :O) ). And who can forget little BIG brother, who I had the honor of capturing his whole first year. He was so shy when I arrived, but quickly warmed up and became the best photographer's assistant EVER! In fact, by the end he was so excited to be in front of the camera, Mom had to distract him elsewhere! We had a blast! Little miss took a little more coaxing... (she seems to have a serious side) but I think a fun time was had by all.
I can't believe they have the audacity to move out of state!! You will be missed very much. Thank you for the wonderful memories and the joy of getting to know your family better. All the best to you... with love, T



0 comments:

Post a Comment